Spiral mixer with removable bowl SPI A
New automatic spiral mixer SPI A with removable bowl suitable for intense use in artisanal or industrial bakery & pastry-making work-rooms requiring top quality performance mixers, being able to knead and make dough constantly while keeping high standards of quality.
SPI 130-300A has been created starting from the well-known features of the historic ISE NA mixer, a real strong point of reference both in terms of dough-kneading technology and reliability; in the new project all these fundamental requisites have been further improved and developed through implementation of a modern and functional construction, new automatic working functions and innovative technical solutions.
- Automatic hydraulic system for trolley hooking and unhooking with a pre-hooking device (except for SPI 130 A) allowing easy coupling, even on sloping floors.
- Transmission of the motion to the bowl through a double wheel-friction system for the models 250A-300A. Transmission with a single wheel for the models 130A-160A-200A.
- Transmission of the motion to the spiral arm by means of pulleys equipped with belts.
- Spiral arm with two-speed rotation.
- Motion of bowl rotation at variable speed controlled electronically, to be scheduled depending on the needs of dough kneading in order to optimize the quality for the models 160A, 200A, 250A, 300A.
- Two-working speed bowl for the model SPI 130 A.
- Bowl rotation reversal device at first speed.
- Electronic control panel on a console with a 120° right and left rotation, equipped with a membrane keyboard and a large-sized LCD graphic visualisation screen. Option of setting, storage and selection up to 99 recipes, warning of anomaly and selection of planned preventive maintenance based on operating hours for the models 160A-200A-250A-300A.
- For the model SPI 130 A: electronic control panel on a console with a 120° right and left rotation, equipped with a membrane keyboard allowing the working cycle to be scheduled and controlled in manual or automatic mode. Storage of up to 9 recipes.
- Electric panel housed in an IP55 protection box against flour dust and water sprays.
- Bowl holder trolley with ergonomic handle suitable for being coupled with all hydraulic and screw lifters allowing dipping onto worktable or hopper, manufactured by Esmach.
- Power supply: 400 V/3/50 Hz ( different voltage upon request)
- Interchangeable additional trolley equipped with bowl.
- Outer paneling in stainless steel.
- Detector of real temperature inside the dough kneading with an infrared sensor and visualization on display.
- Steel frame particularly reinforced to support mechanical stress due to intense industrial use and mounted on 6 non-slip and adjustable anchorage feet.
- Machine lifted up from floor to allow a proper cleaning underneath.
- Outer paneling coated with epoxy powder (food contact)
- Frontal surfaces of the machine body completely in stainless steel.
- Bowl protection through stainless steel cover top to drastically reduce flour dust emissions in the environment.
- Shockproof and anti-scratch thermoformed ABS head cover top.
- Stainless steel bowl.
- High-resistant dividing blade, spiral arm and grid in stainless steel.
- Movable head with lifting and lowering hydraulic system allowing the bowl holder trolley to be put in and taken out.