Liquid yeast processor
GL MINI - 5 -10 -20
Gl MINI-5-10-20 liquid yeast processors are equipments developed for making and conserving liquid yeast to add to the final dough in a variable quantity ranging from 15 to 30% and able to confer flavour, lightness as well as freshness to the fresh-baked product.
In virtue of their specific features and dimensions, these processors are particularly suitable for being used in artisanal bakeries and pastry workrooms and for qualified small productions.
- GL MINI-5 : 10 Kg bowl total capacity,
bowl usable capacity: 5 kg
- GL MINI-10 : 15 Kg bowl total capacity,
bowl usable capacity: 10 kg
- GL MINI-20 : 33 Kg bowl total capacity,
bowl usable capacity: 20 kg
- AISI 304 stainless steel structural frame and outer paneling.
- Drip-proof opening for liquid yeast outflow.
- Electro-agitator with scraper, removable blades for cleaning.
- Built-in and air-cooled refrigeration unit, eco-friendly liquid refrigerant.
- Digital control unit for maturation and conservation time and temperature control.
- Removable machine head allowing full access to the bowl during cleaning operations.
- Opening for visual inspection and introduction of ingredients through a rotating cover top equipped with a grid.
- The 20-Kg model is put on casters equipped with a revolving support.
- I modelli da 5 e da 10 Kg sono da appoggio su banco.