Liquid yeast processor
FERMENTOLEVAINTM are equipments allowing both preparation and conservation of liquid yeast to be added to the different final dough mixtures. The range includes two models: FL 80 and FL 140 with a total capacity of 75 kg (usable capacity of max. 60 kg.) and 125 kg (usable capacity of max. 100 kg), respectively.
FERMENTOLEVAINTM is particularly suitable for professional bakeries that pay specific attention to the good-tasting quality of the final freshly baked product: the use of liquid yeast while dough kneading allows the dough mixing time to be actually shortened, the beehive-shaped structure to be improved, conferring a better mechanical tolerance (softness and lengthen). The final product achieves particular flavour and taste according to liquid yeast percentage added to the dough mixture.
see techincal data sheet
- Bowl, refrigeration unit and control panel housed in an electro-zinc-coated structural frame, put on 4 casters (2 front casters with brake) and equipped with two stainless steel ergonomic handles to facilitate handling.
- Plastic, shock-resistant and thermoformed outer paneling; stainless steel side paneling.
- Main switch placed laterally.
- Stainless steel bowl and pair of blades, developed to assure homogenous and efficient mixing in all bowl parts. Each blade driven by a geared motor to measure the liquid yeast process and avoid excessive oxidation.
- Main blade equipped with scraper to improve mixing efficiency and avoid any remains on bowl walls. Easy and quick disassembling of blades.
- Easy pouring of flour through a wide opening on the top, protected by a grid. A transparent lid assures optimum visibility.
- Water inlet from water supply system or from dispenser/mixer through a connector integrated in the machine.
- FermentolevainTM is supplied with double outlet as a standard:
- Upper outlet with an accurate, guillotine-type and perfectly hermetic outflow valve
- Lower outlet allowing the bowl to be completely emptied for all necessary operations of cleaning.
- Refrigeration unit placed on the machine bottom side with front and rear ventilation grids. Front access for maintenance operations. R404A eco-friendly fluid refrigerant.
- Hermetic control panel (IP65 level of protection). Tree operating parameters easy to program with option to save the following values: temperature of fermentation, time of fermentation and temperature of conservation.
- Automatic devices for operational safety and functional efficiency:
- automatic stop of blade motion and cooling/heating while opening the grid
- warning beep in case of grid opening longer than 5 minutes
- automatic re-starting of the cycle after closing the grid
- sensor for self-adjustment of mixing speed in case of overflowing risk
- Easy access to the electric panel placed on the top side without disassembling the outer paneling.
- Power supply: 400 V/3/50 Hz (different voltage upon request)
- Cleaning device with integrated “hand shower”