Water cooler and cooler-heater vertical and suspended horizontal models
Water coolers E/R 50-300 provide a supply of cooled water which, appropriately metered, can be used to obtain mix-tures at constant temperature independently of the ambient temperature.
It is therefore an essential working tool for the modern bread-making process since an appropriate temperature control of dough mixture contributes to define the quality of the finished product.
- Vertical coolers to be placed on a support stand (option) or to be installed on a wall at client’s own expense. Water can be taken out by gravity feed or by water pump (option).
- Wall horizontal coolers with standard brackets for installation on the wall (at client’s own expense). Provided with: 15 litre/minute capacity water pump and electronic liter meter. (reference water temperature: inlet + 18°C /outlet+3°C).
- Standard coolers, suitable for a max. water outflow per hour equal to the nominal capacity of the bowl.
- Rapid coolers, equipped with reinforced cooler unit allowing water to be taken out up to 4 times per hour, each one equal to the nominal capacity of the bowl.
- Standard and rapid coolers with heater: in addition to the above mentioned performances, option of heating water. An only one electronic thermo-regulator activates the refrigerating group automatically or the heater unit according to water temperature set and the one effective in the bowl. Operating temperature: + 1°C +35°C.
Accessories for vertical coolers:
- E/A 30L and E/A 60L water pump ( to take out water at a distance and to be combined with electronic water mixers and liter meters ).
- E/C 30 electronic liter meter device.
- CD/1 Coated support stand, 800 mm height.
- Steel structural frame.
- Stainless steel bowl and outer paneling.
- Bowl heat insulation made of high-density resin.
- Mixing-water pump inside the bowl to confer uniformity of temperature.
- Hermetic cooler unit.
- Electronic thermoregulator with display for both desired and current water temperatures
- Emergency ball-cock and anti-flooding electro-valve
- Heating elements made of plated stainless steel serpent coils (only for coolers/heaters)