Self-tipping spiral mixer
TSPI 80 -200
TSPI is a compact self-tipping mixer, consisting of a SPI spiral mixer permanently coupled with a hydraulic lifter, designed to lift up the entire machine body vertically and, through a rotation, to tip the dough in the bowl onto the underlying worktable or onto the special volumetric divider hopper, on the right- or the left-hand side, according to the type of model chosen.
TSPI combines consequently the features of functionality, modernity, ergonomics and high performance of SPI mixers with the effectiveness of a reliable and safe lifting and tipping system, which, even within narrow spaces, allows the kneaded dough to be moved to the next working process without physical efforts for the operator.
TIPPING HIGH ONTO A HOPPER
- TSPI HR : right-hand side tipping
- TSPI HL : left-hand side tipping
TIPPING LOW ONTO A WORKTABLE
- TSPI BR : right-hand lside tipping
- TSPI BL : left-hand side tipping
The machine is available in electronic version only and can be supplied with the following accessories:
Lid + grid: stainless steel grid in addition to the transparent lid;
Dough temperature detector with infrared sensor, visualization on display and stop option of the working process .
- .Shockproof thermoformed ABS head cover.
- Manual or automatic selection and monitoring of working cycle through a membrane keyboard panel in the electronic version. Storage of up to 9 recipes.
- High-resistant stainless steel bowl, spiral arm and dividing blade
- Transparent plastic bowl lid suitable for food contact in compliance with the strictest hygienic and safety regulations.
- Electric panel housed in an IP55 protection box.
- Rigid and torsional stress-resistant single-body structure and outer paneling coated with epoxy powder.
- Access to facilitate inspection and routine maintenance.
- Hydraulic lifting and tipping system.
- Column positioned upwards or downwards on the right- or the left-hand side, depending on the tipping requirements.
- Lifter control device with two-hand and “hold-to run” push- button panel including:
- up and down driving buttons
- driving buttons for bowl rotation during tipping (version from the bottom)
- driving buttons for bowl and spiral arm rotation (version from the top ).