Our new SPI range of spiral mixers is the outcome of our culture and know-how in quality processing of all kinds of dough kneading for bakeries, pizzerias and confectionery industries as well as our meticulous research in product technology. Structural strength, extraordinary versatility of use, reliability, high standard of safety features, accuracy in the manufacturing process, ergonomics and attractive design highlight our proven success in dough making and project our tradition onto the future.
SPI is available in 10 models with a dough capacity ranging from 30 kg to 300 kg. This is our cutting-edge range of spiral mixers, the line of which is simple and modern. An electro-mechanical or an electronic version of SPI spiral mixer is also available.
Esmach has focused the attention not only on researching and monitoring successfully all aspects regarding the process and dough rising, the latest products, the rheological properties of the mixtures, their timing and their final temperature but also on versatility of use with optimum results while processing both minimum and maximum capacity of dough to be achieved.
- Optimum balance between bowl rotation and spiral arm enabling a right kneading flow and a soft and gentle dough kneading.
- Perfectly shaped spiral arm rotation inside the bowl and right accurate proportions among bowl, spiral arm and dividing blade well matched together to get homogeneous, soft and distinguished dough also while using small dough amounts.
- Accurate bowl and spiral arm speed for an excellent dough kneading and its processing through stretching and lengthening, allowing continuous and constant dough kneading with a significant reduction of the processing time and limited heating up of the dough.
- Small trolley suitable for spiral mixer handling;
The electronic version of the model can be supplied with the following accessories:
- Lid + grid: stainless steel grid in addition to the transparent lid;
- Water dispenser directly on the bowl with liter meter, mixer for manual temperature and temperature sensor on display.
- Dough temperature detector with infrared sensor, visualization on display and stop option of the working process or immersion temperature detector with external sensor connected to the circuit board.
- Steel frame properly enlarged and strengthened to confer firm stability to the machine structure even during the most demanding processes and to transfer entirely the mechanical energy, developed by the tool, to the dough kneading,
- Outer paneling painted with an anticorrosion double epoxy powder coating and suitable for food contact.
- Stability and levelling on the floor assured by three casters with blocking wedges useful for handling the machine while cleaning it deeply in the area underneath the frame.
- Stainless steel bowl with stainless steel rim for extra support, dividing blade and spiral arm.
- Transparent bowl lid suitable for food contact in compliance with the strictest hygienic and safety regulations.
- Innovative flat cover top in scratch-resistant ABS, divided in two sections.
- Electric panel in an IP55 protection box against flour dust and water sprays.
- Direct power transmission for the rotation of both spiral arm and bowl generated by trapezoidal drive belts on multi-groove pulleys.
- Independent motors for bowl and spiral arm in the models from 60 to 300 kg. An only one motor for 30 and 45 kg mo-dels.
- Two working speeds for bowl and spiral arm.
- Reversal of bowl rotation at first speed (except 30 and 45 kg models).
- Functional and innovative command console with rotation in both left and right directions and with an operative angle of 120°, allowing ideal ergonomic comfort also in narrow working rooms.
- Manual or automatic selection and monitoring of working cycle through a membrane keyboard panel in the electronic version only. Storage of up to 9 recipes.
- Power supply: 400V/3/50 Hz ( different voltage upon request)