Twin arm mixer with fixed bowl
BITE twin arm mixer is particularly suitable for soft dough kneading and designed for preferential use in bakery and pastry-making workrooms as well as in confectionery industries aiming at obtaining soft and well developed dough.
The motion of BITE mechanical arms, recalling the manual work, allows the dough to be gentle kneaded while reducing its heating up considerably and conferring oxygenation and volume to the whole mixture.
- Stainless steel bowl and tools.
- Plexiglas protection covers and stainless steel grid.
- Oil-lubricated gears.
- 24V low-voltage control panel. Motors protected against overcharging and short circuit by thermal switches and ternary fuses.
- Two-working speeds for bowl and twin arms.
- Manual working cycle for the models with approx. 40-60-80 kg dough capacity.
- Automatic working cycle to be selected by two timers for the model with approx. 120 Kg dough capacitY.
- Machine assembled on stainless steel support feet.
- Cast-iron structural frame and tool-holder arms.
- Plexiglass protections and stainless steel safety grid